The purpose of this article is to explain how customer service activities that happen in a deli can be applied to a library environment. The examples described are based upon the authors’ work experience in different types of libraries and delis. The interaction with these three types of customers is covered in more detail.
No upcoming events
- Public Library Campaign 2013/05/02
- Top 5 innovations that show libraries don’t have to disappear | Impact Lab 2013/04/13
- Blogs and their content – Readers’ Advisory Services 2013/04/12
- Talking about books – small group discussion around readers advisory hot topics – Readers’ Advisory Services 2013/04/12
- Introduction to non-fiction readers advisory work – Readers’ Advisory Services 2013/04/12