A long, healthy life is no accident. It begins with good genes, but it also depends on good habits. If you adopt the right lifestyle, experts say, chances are you may live up to a decade longer. Buettner has led teams of researchers across the globe–from Costa Rica to Sardinia, Italy, to Okinawa, Japan and beyond–to uncover the secrets of Blue Zones. He found that the recipe for longevity is deeply intertwined with community, lifestyle, and spirituality. People live longer and healthier by embracing a few simple but powerful habits, and by creating the right community around themselves. In The Blue Zones, Second Edition, Buettner has blended his lifestyle formula with the latest longevity research to inspire lasting, behavioral change and add years to your life.
No upcoming events
- Public Library Campaign 2013/05/02
- Top 5 innovations that show libraries don’t have to disappear | Impact Lab 2013/04/13
- Blogs and their content – Readers’ Advisory Services 2013/04/12
- Talking about books – small group discussion around readers advisory hot topics – Readers’ Advisory Services 2013/04/12
- Introduction to non-fiction readers advisory work – Readers’ Advisory Services 2013/04/12