CAPAL urges its members and affiliated organizations in Canada to continue to pressure Herbert Richardson, founder and editor of Edwin Mellen Press, to drop the remaining libel lawsuit against the Dale Askey, Associate Librarian, at McMaster University. If you or your colleagues have not signed the petition circulating, please do so: https://www.change.org/petitions/edwin-mellen-press-end-libel-suit-against-dale-askey Urge students, faculty and associations to continue to apply pressure. We cannot allow this kind of intimidation to continue and jeopardize intellectual freedom in Canada.
No upcoming events
- Public Library Campaign 2013/05/02
- Top 5 innovations that show libraries don’t have to disappear | Impact Lab 2013/04/13
- Blogs and their content – Readers’ Advisory Services 2013/04/12
- Talking about books – small group discussion around readers advisory hot topics – Readers’ Advisory Services 2013/04/12
- Introduction to non-fiction readers advisory work – Readers’ Advisory Services 2013/04/12