Generally Library blogs are usually an online journal tool and can be used to record individual or group experiences, observations, reflections, impressions, opinions, questions and research notes across a range of subjects. Blogs allow the author to display postings in chronological order. A blog allows other participants to comment on postings, creating a networked community of contributors with similar interests.
No upcoming events
- Public Library Campaign 2013/05/02
- Top 5 innovations that show libraries don’t have to disappear | Impact Lab 2013/04/13
- Blogs and their content – Readers’ Advisory Services 2013/04/12
- Talking about books – small group discussion around readers advisory hot topics – Readers’ Advisory Services 2013/04/12
- Introduction to non-fiction readers advisory work – Readers’ Advisory Services 2013/04/12